Need to bring a little humor to your learning space? These jokes for teens are clean, cheesy, and a perfect way to brighten the mood! As always, be sure to review this list before sharing to ensure they align with the environment you’ve created for your students.
Best Funny Jokes for Teens
1. What do computers snack on?
2. How do basketball players always stay cool?
They sit near their fans.
3. What is a teenager who never grows called?
4. Where can you learn to make ice cream?
5. How do mountains keep themselves warm during winter?
6. Why does no one make friends with Dracula?
He is a pain in the neck.
7. How did the hipster’s mouth burn?
He had pizza before it was cool.
8. How is a magician similar to a hockey player?
They can both do hat tricks.
9. Why did the tomato turn red?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
10. What is the wake-up time for ducks?
The quack of dawn.
11. Which is the best day to go to the beach?
12. What did the duck say when she bought lipstick?
“Put it on my bill.”
13. What should you do when no one laughs at your science jokes?
Keep trying till you get a reaction.
14. Where do hamburgers take their dates for romantic dancing?
15. What is 12 + 78 / 3 × 54 + 66?
16. What is orange and red and full of disappointment?
High school pizza.
17. What is an old snowman called?
18. What is the one reason you cannot trust atoms?
They make up everything.
19. Where do fruits go on vacation?
20. What would you call a belt with a watch on it?
A waist of time.
21. What’s the most hardworking part of the eye?
22. Why does a music teacher need a ladder?
To reach the high notes.
23. What did the grape say when it was pinched?
Nothing, it just started to wine.
24. Why are frogs always so happy?
They eat whatever bugs them.
25. What happens when a frog’s car breaks down?
It gets toad away.
26. What kind of milk does a pampered cow give?
27. What travels the world but stays in one corner?
28. How many tickles can make an octopus laugh?
29. How are parties organized at NASA?
30. How do Minecraft players celebrate?
They throw block parties.
31. What did Jay-Z call his girlfriend before they got married?
32. What’s the difference between ignorance and apathy?
I don’t know, and I don’t care.
33. If you have 13 apples in one hand and 10 oranges in the other, what do you have?
34. How do you communicate with a fish?
Drop it a line.
35. Why can’t a T-rex clap its hands?
Because they’re extinct.
36. Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl in the bathroom?
Because it has a silent pee.
37. Why do pimples make horrible prisoners?
Because they keep breaking out!
38. What do you call hiking U.S. college students?
The walking debt.
39. What kind of tea is hard to swallow?
40. Why did Harry Potter suddenly go bald in his teens?
He lost his Hedwig.
41. What do you call a grizzly with bad teeth?
A gummy bear.
42. Why was the math book bummed?
It had a lot of problems.
43. Why shouldn’t you worry about passing math?
Because it’s easy as pi.
44. What do you call a cow with no GPS?
45. Why do pirates have to learn the alphabet?
If they don’t, they’ll be lost at C.
46. Why are spiders such know-it-alls?
They’re always on the web.
47. What animal is the worst at hiding?
Leopards. They’re always spotted.
48. What can you catch but not throw?
49. What are the most popular perfumes for ages 12 to 18?
50. What kind of music do balloons hate?
51. Why did the man fall down the well?
Because he couldn’t see that well.
52. What do you call a rash on a pig?
53. Where do cats go swimming?
The kitty pool.
54. Can you put the cat out?
Why, is it on fire?
55. How does the moon cut its hair?
It e-clips it.
56. Can February March?
No, but April May.
57. What did one light bulb say to the other?
58. How do wicked chickens reproduce?
They lay deviled eggs.
59. Why does ice cream get invited to every party?
Because it’s cool and sweet.
60. Why are eggs bad at telling jokes?
They always crack each other up.
What are your favorite jokes for teens? Share them in the comments below!
If you like these funny jokes for teens, we’ve got jokes on other topics including history jokes, math jokes, grammar jokes, science jokes, and music jokes.
And be sure to subscribe to our newsletters to be the first to see more humor posts!